Ramee’s jewels are testaments of the finest workmanship. They are made in state-of-the-art facilities by extremely talented designers and artisans. Every minute step of manufacturing is undertaken with utmost care and precision to provide our customers with a premium quality product. As every quality product needs proper care, so do our jewels to shine for a long time. Please adhere to the instructions as mentioned in the jewellery care card that comes with each purchase. Here are a few key tips you must observe.
- Avoid tarnishing of your jewels by storing them safely in the zip lock bags properly sealed at all times.
- Soaps, detergents, cleansing agents should not be used to clean jewellery.
- Avoid contact with lotions, creams, moisturisers, makeup, cosmetics, perfumes and all alcohol-based substances. Always remove all your jewellery before taking a shower or going for a swim.
- Constant contact to hard or rough surfaces should be checked to avoid scratches which may invite loss of polish and shine.
- All the jewellery should be stored in a clean dry place, away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.